Are Facebook ads worth it?
Have you been considering advertising on Facebook but aren’t sure if it’s worth it? Perhaps you have tried Facebook Boost Posts and it failed miserably? Perhaps you hired someone to do Facebook marketing but you saw no return on your results?
You are not alone. Many companies have dabbled in Facebook ads but failed. Only to dismiss it as a platform that doesn’t work for them.
We respectfully agree. What?
In order for Facebook ads to be worth it, you must have clearly defined goals, a strategy that works, someone with experience who knows how to get you a kick-ass ROI (return on investment), and content that sells.
Nearly every business can benefit from Facebook ads when they are done correctly.
Yes, Facebook ads are worth it, when they are done correctly. When done well, Facebook ads can give you incredible return on investment (ROI) results. However, if you don’t have someone managing your Facebook ads well, your ad campaigns can be EXTREMELY expensive and ineffective.
How can I get a 5x return on my Facebook ads (inexpensive)?
1. Define your ideal products or services
2. Define your ideal audience and buying persona
3. Create a strategy
4. Create images and videos around this strategy
5. Build your campaigns
6. Adjust your ads based on results. This should never end. You or your Facebook ads manager will need to spend concerted efforts to keep your return on investment high.
How can I blow my marketing budget with Facebook ads (expensive)?
1. Boost posts (Don’t do this!)
2. Have no plan or strategy. (Don’t do this!)
3. Have really low-quality content. (Don’t do this!)
4. Do it yourself. (Don’t do this!) Your time is valuable. Learning how to effectively manage Facebook ads takes time and you’ll likely 5x more than an awesome agency who knows what they are doing.