Are Facebook ads legit?
Have you been wondering “are Facebook ads legit?” Without a doubt. Facebook ads is a place for your business to grow fast with a return on investment that is better than nearly every marketing avenue.
However, Facebook ads need to be managed correctly. If you or your marketing agency are not getting at least a 3x return on your ad spend, something is wrong. And it’s likely one of these reasons:
1. Something is wrong with your business (heck no! Your business rocks!).
2. The ads are not being managed correctly to get you the best return on your investment (ROI).
3. Something is wrong with your website conversions.
4. You don’t have copy that sells.
Facebook ads can expensive or inexpensive. When done well, Facebook ads can give you incredible return on investment (ROI) results. However, if you don’t have someone managing your Facebook ads well, your ad campaigns can be EXTREMELY expensive and ineffective.
How can I get a 5x return on my Facebook ads (inexpensive)?
1. Define your ideal products or services
2. Define your ideal audience and buying persona
3. Create a strategy
4. Create images and videos around this strategy
5. Build your campaigns
6. Adjust your ads based on results. This should never end. You or your Facebook ads manager will need to spend concerted efforts to keep your return on investment high.
How can I blow my marketing budget with Facebook ads (expensive)?
1. Boost posts (Don’t do this!)
2. Have no plan or strategy. (Don’t do this!)
3. Have really low-quality content. (Don’t do this!)
4. Do it yourself. (Don’t do this!) Your time is valuable. Learning how to effectively manage Facebook ads takes time and you’ll likely 5x more than an awesome agency who knows what they are doing.