Are Facebook ads expensive?
Facebook ads can expensive or inexpensive. When done well, Facebook ads can give you incredible return on investment (ROI) results. However, if you don’t have someone managing your Facebook ads well, your ad campaigns can be EXTREMELY expensive and ineffective.
Facebook ads are very effective for nearly every type of business as long as you have clearly defined goals and someone to manage the ads who knows how to get the best return on your investment.
Before you start advertising with Facebook / Instagram, you or your marketing agency will need to determine the goals and how to define success.
We do not advise companies to advertise on Facebook if you do not have a clear path to success. A strategy-less campaign will cost your company a small fortune.
How can I get a 5x return on my Facebook ads (inexpensive)?
1. Define your ideal products or services
2. Define your ideal audience and buying persona
3. Create a strategy
4. Create images and videos around this strategy
5. Build your campaigns
6. Adjust your ads based on results. This should never end. You or your Facebook ads manager will need to spend concerted efforts to keep your return on investment high.
How can I blow my marketing budget with Facebook ads (expensive)?
1. Boost posts: A wonderful way for Facebook to collect your hard-earned money while producing no revenue results.
2. Have no plan or strategy.
3. Have really low-quality content.
4. Do it yourself. Your time is valuable. Learning how to effectively manage Facebook ads takes time and you’ll likely 5x more than an awesome agency who knows what they are doing. A GREAT agency will pay for themselves with a 3.5x or greater return on investment (ROI).